Devious keyboard shortcuts in Word

Things like “Ctrl-S” for save isn’t a surprise, but I had to look these up….

Save as F12
Open “Find and Replace” window* Ctrl-h
Close a document Ctrl-w
Exit word Alt-F4

* Note “Find and Replace” used to be in the Edit drop down menu in the tool bar, in Word 2007 and after it has moved to Edit under the Home tab (the Edit section is on the far right). In Chinese the

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *